In an effort to keep our community safe during this gobal pandemic, we have implemented new IN-STUDIO Protocol. Please read carefully before you come to class.
Capacity limits are strictly enforced in compliance with state regulations. Pre-registration is required. No drop-ins will be permitted into the studio. We use MINDBODY software to schedule our classes, so you’ll need to create a MINDBODY account to reserve your space. Sign up here: online schedule.
New Check-In Process
- Please wait in your car until the instructor opens the door a few minutes before class begins.
- Pre-registration is now required. No drop-ins will be permitted.
- Payment and registration needs to happen online, outside of the studio.
- Please be on time. Late entries may not be permitted.
New In-Studio Guidelines
- Masks are no longer required but we remain a mask friendly environment. Do what works for you!
- Proof of Vaccination is required for entry. You will only need to show proof of vaccination once.
- As many people are eager to get back into the studio, we will enforce a STRICT 12 hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel your registration before the 12 hour cut-off, you will be charged for the class. No exceptions.
- If an instructor is feeling ill, we will cancel class.
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill.
- All sessions will be 45-50 minutes long to allow for sanitization procedures.
What to Wear
We encourage you to wear comfortable workout attire. For Pilates (equipment and mat), Yoga, and Barre, you can be barefoot or wear grippy socks. For Zumba, TRX, and HIIT, please wear sneakers.
The doors will open 5 minutes before class begins.
If you have any health concerns or are pregnant, please let your instructor know before class starts so that she can help you throughout your workout and offer options that may work best for you. If she doesn’t know, she can’t help!
You can cancel your class reservation up to 12 hours before class. Late cancellations or no-shows will incur a $15 charge to accounts with an unlimited monthly passes or the reduction of one class from a class package.
You can cancel your private or semi-private sessions up to 12 hours before the session. Late cancellations or no-shows will incur the reduction of one session from a package.
Expirations and Refunds
All class packages have a 6 month expiration date. No extensions, transfers, or refunds.
Private sessions have a 12 month expiration date from purchase. No extensions, transfers, or refunds.